U.S. EB-3 Visa

The EB-3 Visa gives foreign nationals permanent residence (green card) status in the U.S. 

Live and Work in the U.S. as a Permanent Resident

The USCIS EB-3 "Unskilled" Visa program, established over 30 years ago, enables U.S. Employers facing difficulties in finding unskilled workers to sponsor a Foreign National's green card through a full-time permanent job offer.  Foreign Nationals from any country and with any education level may apply for the EB-3 Visa if they meet the following criteria:

For further details, please visit the "USCIS Employment-Based Immigration: Third Preference EB-3" page..

The Perfect Fit to Your Long Term Goals

Green Card

EB-3 Visa holders can live and work permanently in the United States

Dependent Visas

Your spouse and children can also become permanent residents

U.S. Citizenship

You and your family may apply for U.S. Citizenship in the future

Begin your U.S. Green Card Journey Here!

To find out whether you might be a good fit for the EB3 Unskilled Visa, please reach out to us at:   apply@usdirecthire.com

Notice: We're currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. Our team is diligently working to respond to each message, but it may take longer than usual. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.